Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's time to start from scratch. I'm back and hopefully for good. I deleted all of my posts because it's been a year or more that I've been on here and I feel like I could do a lot better.  So I'm going to re-introduce myself.

My name is Mariany and I live in Central California. I am 25 years old, married and have a 4 year old son. I love makeup and I am getting into hair too. I believe that you don't need expensive makeup to make your look, appealing. If you truly know how to do makeup then you can use anything from dirt cheap to high end and make it look good. Most of my looks will be with inexpensive makeup.

I will also be throwing in some posts about my life, my car hobby and whatever pops up. I'm pretty weird so don't run if I post something freaky! Haha! I kid I kid!

Well, I suppose that is all for now. I hope you all stick around!



-Mariany

No comments: